In this article we are going to inform the citizens of Malagawhich are the most common speedy trial for crime in malaga, and which are the lawyers and professionals to whom you have to go.
Quick trial for crime in Malaga
In the first place, starting from a very colloquial language, we are going to explain what a speedy trial for crime in malaga. Without going into legal depths, a speedy trial for crime It is one that, due to different circumstances (mainly of a procedural or procedural nature), allows a quick trial. Let's say that it is a trial that is processed very easily, or with little need for documents, and that since it does not have to go through many hands, it allows it to be brought to trial in a very short time. That is why it takes the name of speedy trial for crime.
This type of procedures speedy trial for crime in malaga, can be prepared in a few hours of processing, in any investigative court in Malaga.
Let them be procedures rapidThis does not mean that they are matters to which due attention should not be paid, nor that serious consequences can be derived from them. Quite the opposite. Beware of speedy trials for crimes, it may be that we believe that since it is something that is resolved quickly, it does not have serious consequences and we can be very, very, very wrong. Attention.
Are you looking for a lawyer specialized in Criminal Law?
we help you find a criminal lawyer.
We have a wide network of collaborating lawyers in all Spain.
Before knowing the crimes which can be processed as speedy trial for crime in malagaWe are going to give you two tips. The first is that these crimes are processed any day of the year, at any time of the day, so you need the lawyer you choose to be a 24 hour emergency lawyer malaga. And on the other, that he really malaga criminal lawyer, is, from our point of view, the best malaga criminal lawyer.
Article 795 of the Criminal Procedure Law is the precept where crimes are established, which due to their special characteristics are likely to be processed as speedy trial for crime.
This article refers to the following:
- crime of theft, which is collected and punished by the article of the penal code.
- robbery crime which is collected and punished by the article of the penal code.
- Crime against traffic safety, which is collected and penalized by the article 379 of the penal code.
- Crime of mistreatment which is collected and punished by article 153 of the penal code.
- Crime against public health which is collected and punished by article 368 of the penal code.
- Crime against intellectual property that is collected and punished by the article of the penal code.
- crime of damage that is collected and penalized by the article 263 of the penal code.
- crime of theft and theft of motor vehicles that is collected and punished by the article of the penal code.
These are the offenses that allow them to be prosecuted for a speedy trial for crime in malaga. Contact specialists.